Allow Maintenance Tasks and Metascripts to run against a tenant (without a computer selected)
Maintenance Task parameters can be hidden and have default values
You can now make a Maintenance Task called “Install Grammarly Chrome Extension” and embed the extensionid into a hidden Maintenance Task parameter.
This allows you to use the generic Install-ChromeExtension script and not hardcode that value into it.
Apply Windows Patches Maintenance Task
Copy script as New
We made it easier to customize our built-in scripts:
Sync Companies from ConnectWise Manage
- Onboarding ignores Reboot Preference
- ImmyAgent suppresses output if process exit code is non-zero
- User Computer Affinity causing popups on users’ desktops
- CW Control timeouts cause entire session to fail
- Config Task Parameters Are not passed into install script.
- Manager is sending “instance ready” emails multiple times
- RMMLink credentials accessible from non-MSP tenants
- Unable to update configuration task
- Allow MSP Admins to change requested Azure permissions
- Make RunnableScriptEditor Terminal easier to differentiate between runs
- Show Immy IP addresses in RMMLinks for people who whitelist Automate IPs
- Users were unable to save changes to Maintenance Tasks
- User Affinity script and scripts running in the user context no longer cause the following pop-up when using Windows Defender